Eibach lowering spring Question!

I got the eibach pro-kit lowering spring. it lowered the car and looks nice, but the rear right is not lowered as same as the other three. they are lowered about 1.2 inch, but that one is only 1 inch. i checked the rear springs and they were put same way. could that be the shock or that's normal! and do i have to change the shocks? thnks

Reply to
mustangGT_00

why waste your time

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

Mine's the same but maybe 1 to 1.5 cm higher. Tried re-adjusting 3 times, no change so I'm gonna have to go with "it's normal".

I replaced struct/springs at the same too as well.

Reply to
Jeff

I readjusted it, but it's still the same. It's the same as you said about 1 cm higher. So I'll also go with "it's normal". Just wondering what did you do with the old springs/shocks ! thnks

Reply to
mustangGT_00

I readjusted it, but it's still the same about 1 cm higher. So i'll go with "it's normal". Just wonder, what did you do with the stock springs!

Reply to
mustangGT_00

All my parts still sitting on the garage floor. catback I'll be throwing out, rest I'll keep just incase I require them again for some reason.

Reply to
Jeff