engine

Hi, I think I have a 351w in my car and I am trying to get a new carb for it and I pulled a tag off the engine to see what excact engine that I have but I am not sure if this is the tag I am looking for. The tag reads

351 E 69 3 C5 K209-S

If this is the engine tag can you tell me what the letters and numbers mean. Or if you know where I should look on the engine for what engine I have. Thanks DD

Reply to
dd

Are you going for an OEM carb, or an aftermarket piece? Is it a 2bbl or

4bbl? There are tons of excellant aftermarket carbs, I like my Holley Street Avenger 670... If its oem you want, get the number off the carb. What year/model is the car?
Reply to
Mustang_66