New intake for 4.6

This is an update for my friend who is building the stroked 4.6. The intake is a work of art. It was delivered on christmas eve, nice christmas present huh?

D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I've only one thing to say. Mmmmmmmm, Bbbbbaaaaadddd!

Reply to
John

THAT is a freakin' masterpiece! Talk about attention to detail! Impressive.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Good Lord.

That is beautiful.

Erik D. wrote: