engine rattlle

I have an '02 GT and I hear what sounds like a lifter rattle at around 2200 rpm if I hold it there or reach that rpm and let off a little. I took it to ford and they said they recalibrated the computer. It did not seem to help. Is this a common problem? Any comments or experience please.

Reply to
James Danielson

Could it be pinnging? People sometimes refer to ping as a rattle. Try changing gas...use premium and see if that cures it...

2 cents.

Serge

Reply to
Serge