Engine swap 99 v6 into 94?

I have a 99 v6 that I want to put into my 94. What do I have to do to make the switch? Can I modify the old injectors to fit the new design heads or will the change mess up the ecm? If at all possible I want to keep the added

45 HP of the 99 or do I have to change over the old heads to the 99? What will that do to the power etc. This is my first post to this list.
Reply to
SuperD

You need the engine, the computer, and the wiring harness. As for the injectors, they are the same.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

browning. De-glaze with sherry, add the reduced broth. Finally, put in the root vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Place the pie pan in 375 degree oven for a few minutes so bottom crust is not soggy, reduce oven to 325. Fill the pie with stew, place top crust and with a fork, seal the crusts together then poke holes in top. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.

Sudden Infant Death Soup

SIDS: delicious in winter, comparable to old fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup. Its free, you can sell the crib, baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned ½ cup cooking oil Carrots onions broccoli whole cabbage fresh green beans potato turnip celery tomato ½ stick butter

1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil. Add a little water, season, then add the carcass. Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick. Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock, so that it remains boiling the whole time. Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender (2 hours approximately). Continue sea

Reply to
2.3Sleeper