FA: 1964 1/2 Mustang

Gerald Harper

Maybe you should go out and rent a car lot...

Reply to
SVTKate

Maybe, but as we don't own either of these cars and are just letting the group know about them it wouldn't really make sense. Bill S has already told us off for posting these, so we are quite happy for you all to have a go! However I think the Mach 1 looks nice, don't you?

Gerald Harper

I think that you should have listened to Bill S.

| > "Gerald Harper" wrote in | > message news:bot99d$pij$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com... | > | | >

| > | | > | -- | > | Collectors Car Auction | > |
| > | FREE AUCTIONS & FREE CLASSIFIEDS| > | | > | | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

And like I've said before I've seen cars that look that nice only to crawl under them and find a cracked frame rail.

Reply to
Brent P

I was only looking at the picture.............

Reply to
Gerald Harper