Convertible top replacement

Has anyone ordered a convertible top from M&T manufacturing of Peacedale, Rhode Island?

Desordre

Reply to
abyss

I have never heard of them. Most poeple in the groups speak highly of Robbins tops which are regarded as the best. But I have had success with both aabestco.com (pa) and kwiktops.com (ca). These guys offer the regular tops or the modified version that allows for folding glass windowed tops without unzipping (but involves installation of a couple of straps with drilling and rivets - and means the window can not be zipped down even if you get the zip down version). I think a glass window is a must for any replacement top (much safer as a result of the better visibility both day and night). If I were to do it again I would most definitely get a new rain rail to simplify the installation process.

Reply to
Christopher Muto