FA! Stress Bar for 65-70 Mustang

I have up for auction a stress bar or Monte Carlo bar that fits 65-70 Mustangs. I bought it for my 68 Mustang that I have since sold. I never installed the bar and it is in new condition. It is the straight style for the cars with round air cleaners and is painted a gloss black. Bidding starts at 10 bucks. See my auction for more info

sithlord70