What best Service Manual to buy for a 850 non turbo?

Can anyone tell me of a good service manual for a 1996 850 non turbo?

Thank you,

Pier

Reply to
Pier1

There's not a lot to choose from, I'm afraid. I've got the Haynes, which is disappointing but cheap.

cheers,

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Reply to
Mechanic

Try the Chilton number (C) 72302 available from Haynes or Amazon.co.uk It is American Haynes but has info on 200 (late), 700, 900, 850, S/C/V 70, S/V90.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Agreed.... Haynes isn't particularly good at all as it keeps referring things to the dealer on the basis that home mechanics can't do anything too technical.... Rubbish really but as good a starting point as any...

Reply to
AB
1995 850 Changer, AM/FM/casette Radio, and Tow Bar on ebay

Rural technologist