First look at GT350

Not too keen on big body kits. Performance looks awesome, but price is......Can you say here we go again, like the GT500, way too high for now.

The package starts at $30,000.00..............After you first buy a $30,000.00 car!

GILL

Where I read about this it says New Car Plus $33,995, but what's a few thou among Shelby nuts?

I wonder how many orders they have by now.

I'm with you on body kits, but this one looks as if they have managed the high-wire act and made it distinctive without going completely over the top. I'd hate to be the Foose, Roush, or Saleen designer who has to try the same trick: much less and it won't be worth it; much more and it'll hurt your eyes.

Cheers!

Reply to
Frank ess

And you must be /very/ careful about which new Mustang you buy for the conversion:

Frank ess

I like it. Especially like the way they have covered the bevel at the rear corners, making it a smooth curved across the back instead of 3 facets.

I like my SGT, though, at half the price.

Reply to
RBnDFW