ESx/STi

I saw an artical about them in Sport Compact Car or one of those mags and found this one on ebay. Only makeing 40 of them it says, 420hp and full warrenty .

Michael

I just rode in an STi (not an ESx) yesterday that puts 380 to the wheels...felt like my face might crack from the silly grin I had on!

Reply to
CompUser

It's nice to see factory-backed special edition Subaru's here in the US. Like the ebay-site says, there's unfortunately been very few of those. This car sounds awesome. Worth $60g? Not to me. Not that it's not an awesome car, but you can get similar or better performance if you buy a stock STi and take to the shop for upgrades. As for full factory warranty - if you pick a good shop (heck, go to Easy Street), the car will be just as reliable as stock and in case something goes, you'll have extra cash to fix it. I know there's the interior and various pretty bits and the navigation system... so, who knows, maybe $60g it's a fair price. Regardless, the whole package looks quality.

Reply to
user