Florida finally gets one right

I don't know about you but I do this all the time. Nice to see a
judge back up this action -- after all the police intent with
ticketing is to slow traffic right, so if your headlight flashing does
the same thing, what's the problem?

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
In article ,
Yep, I flash to warn of speed traps too. I had no idea there was a possibility of a ticket for doing that. I always thought of it as non verbal communication. /grin
Reply to
twk

Site Timeline Threads