Florida finally gets one right

I don't know about you but I do this all the time. Nice to see a judge back up this action -- after all the police intent with ticketing is to slow traffic right, so if your headlight flashing does the same thing, what's the problem?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Yep, I flash to warn of speed traps too. I had no idea there was a possibility of a ticket for doing that. I always thought of it as non verbal communication. /grin

Reply to
twk

I always thought to say I thought I was manually activating my blinkers.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84