The New Ultimate!

Laugh at sport bikes and euro "exotics." Check out this beast and marvel at the numbers -- 1,200 HP and only 2,700 pounds, plus street legal. God bless America.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

The following link will get you to the Hennesy Venom -- just scroll down a bit.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Here's something that really frightening:

"As the speedo needle flashes past 200mph, I realise something truly unbelievable is happening: the little yellow car, still accelerating faster than a bullet, is producing so much torque that both rear wheels have broken traction and started to spin. What the...?

Easing back on the throttle, the turbo wastegates burst open and the Venom GT instantly regains its composure, like a bulldog that has just bitten your arm off then fallen asleep. Unlike me. I can't quite believe what just happened. I've driven pretty much every supercar on sale over the past 25 years, but not one of them has accelerated anything like the Venom. Not the Bugatti Veyron. Not even the Shelby Supercars Ultimate Aero, which I stepped out of just a few minutes before."

At 200 mph the car can still break traction, with 800 pounds of down force. Even the guys at NASA or fighter jet pilots would be impressed.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Another informative video.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

lol not even enough time for him to wet himself...

Reply to
WindsorFo