For Sale: Low-Mileage, Original 4-Door Fox

For sale:

- 1983 Ford LTD (the small LTD that sits on a Fox chassis)

- 72,000 original miles (most has been highway miles)

- former New Mexico car, has spent last 3 years in Florida

- 3.8 V6 (still runs great... original head gaskets are hanging in there.)

- 4-speed/OD automatic transmission (fluid has been routinely serviced)

- A/C (blows nice and cold)

- crank windows (low-option car)

- still has original light blue paint/no rust!

- aluminum 10-hole factory Mustang wheels/new 50-series tires

- lightly tinted windows

- JVC stereo/CD player

Excellent hot rod material... just add a V8 for a real sleeper!

Price...? I haven't even thought about a price. I won't give it away, but keep in mind my biggest priority is to sell it to an enthusiast who will add the V8 and turn it into a street machine.

Note: car is in good, but not perfect shape.

If interested, respond to this post and I will answer your questions and send pics if requested.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

So...what's up? I recall you having big plans for that car :) ?

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan

Dan,

A new home and two kids in college... priorities have changed. And I don't have as much free time as I had.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

HINT:

Mark VII brakes and suspension bolt up and relatively easy to do a 5.0 or more EECIV EFI graft.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1123785749.490786.220020 @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Ah, yeah. Life. I dig it ;).