Ford kills SVT unit

Without calling names, such as the "Typical Union Guy", most White Collar workers have a little bit more on the ball as far as the education & knowledge to make the decisions that are involved with

401K type investments.

If left to their own devices most folks are simply one decision away from eating cat food in their retirement. That is why the politicians came up with SS in the first place. This includes my ABD ass.

I think that idea of forced contribution is OK at its core, it is what is then done with the monies collected, or more to the point not done with them, that at this point in time isn't all that sound.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Two words: declining marketshare Unless they can at least stop losing market share they will be in more and more trouble.

Reply to
RT

Ah, now that is a serious problem ! Companies are either growing or dying, they are not static entities.

What is Ford doing to combat this loss of market share ? They are killing off unprofitable areas. What areas are they spending money on ?

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn