FORD MUSTANG '' SPRINT'' CANADIAN Limited editon-Need info!

HI ! I'm asking all of you who could help me ...I own a 1972 MUSTANG Coupe'' SPRINT '' Canadian limited editon and I couldn't find anything on it? If someone could send me some informations about this particular car I will really appreciate! If someone has pics of them, some dealers brochures, typical notes, or pics of them, I iwll be very happy to see them . If someonw has a pics of those 2 CANADIANS SHIELDS EMBLEMS for the both rear quarters..I will be the most hapiest guy in the world ...so email me back on the furom or at this email address: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com THANKS A LOT! ERIC SHINK (Beauport,QUEBEC,CANADA)

Reply to
THEFULLBOSS

Have you asked:

Backyard Mechanic

HI ! Yes I have visit the web site and nothing on it! THANKS!

"Backyard Mechanic" a écrit dans le message de news: Xns98A1A82E1E553pettyfogery@207.115.17.102...

Reply to
THEFULLBOSS

HI ! Yes I'ved tried on the web site and nothing on it for the CANADIAN SPRINT

72... THANKS! ERIC

"Backyard Mechanic" a écrit dans le message de news: Xns98A1A82E1E553pettyfogery@207.115.17.102...

Reply to
THEFULLBOSS

Top posting. Let's make things even more confusing....

Did you try calling that place and asking them?

Reply to
WindsorFox

I luv it when they dont understand the answer....

If you're still here, Junior... Note this on the forum page: Note: Please do not use this Forum to sell parts. If you have questions regarding parts or orders please contact Canadian Mustang Parts and Sales Ltd. directly, as we do not monitor this Forum regularly.

THE POINT OF THAT FORUM IS TO HELP OUT GUYS LIKE YOU!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY.. and if they cant help you, maybe one of the guys on the forum can...

THAT is how things work on the net. Summa the old way, summa the new way...

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic