I'm looken for pics of a 97 GT stereo, the tape/radio deck and the cd deck

I need pics of a deck. I don't have a digital camera but i'm selling my stock deck out of my 97 Mustang GT and i need pics of the radio/tape deck and the seperate cd deck located under the radio deck. can someone please help me out here.

post them or email them please j snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Joey Pankiw

So... We are to understand that you want to sell a stereo and cd player, with photos that are 'representitive' but not the actual items?

How about this, google mach 460 (if that is what you have) and then select the images tab you should find something thare that you can post link to as a 'representitive' image.

Reply to
SVTKate