Ford Rebates...what are they gonna be offering??

OK, I made the mistake of leasing a stang back in 2001. I have 5 payments left.

So, I start looking for an 04 over the weekend, and the guy tells me that there is a rebate of $2000 going until December 1st. He told me he thought that they probably will extend it past that date, but there is no guarantee.

Does anyone in here have any knowledge of what kind of rebates will be available after that one? I am considering taking the current since it will pay for the last lease payments left and allow me to get into an 04 (Plus I'd go from a 6 cyl to a GT).

But if they will have the same type of rebate come January or February, then I'd only eat 2 payments or so and get the same rebate.

If you know, let me know! Thanks!

The Billy

Reply to
True Hockey Historian

Manufactures won't advertise any future rebate/incentive programs, nor will they extend any current programs until the last minute. Its just not in their best interest to do so. I got lucky last year with my Dodge Ram. I specifically asked the sales manager if there were any new incentives in the pipe and he said no. The following week Dodge added $1000.00 to the rebate, and believe it or not, the sales manager forwarded me a rebate check for $1000.00. He didn't have to do that... Maybe it was because I've bought 10 trucks from him, maybe he's just a decent guy...

Reply to
Mustang_66

Per

the current promotion (started yesterday) is $3,000 cash back on all '04 Mustangs including GT and Mach-1. In lieu of cash back, you can take zero/low interest financing. 0% for 48 months I think.

Good luck!

Gary

Reply to
Gary Rodgers