Peer Pressure!!!

Hey All,

Just thought I'd mention this story. I got a kick out of it.

I was in a used car lot about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago with a couple of friends who are looking around.

I pulled up in my Stang and we all got out. There was one other person in the lot - a guy in his mid-late 20s who was looking at a '94 red Mustang (I think it was 6-cyl).

He looked at me, looked at my car, looked at the red Stang for sale, looked at my car, looked at the red stang, looked at my car, then looked at me.... I nodded to him and said, "Get it". That was it, he left about

5 minutes later.

Yesterday, I pulled up along side of him in his red stang from that lot.

You just can't pass up a beautiful pony! ;D

Greg Browne '96 Vee-Siques

  • Oceanic Consulting Corporation *
  • Current Work Term 1 of 6 *
  • Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science *
  • Memorial University of Newfoundland *
  • Academic Term 2 of 8 Completed *
  • snipped-for-privacy@engr.mun.ca *
Greg Browne

Isn't that what friends are for?

To keep ya on the straight and narrow.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I couldn't begin to tell ya how many friends we have converted, some of them now have two Mustangs in the driveway while a couple of others are considering purchasing another within the next year or two.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy