Opinion > Re: 94-98 front bumper

I happen to be looking through eBay and happen to find this:

So what do ya think ?

I am seriously considering it for the 97 5.0 coupe

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

I would prefer an original 2000 Cobra "R" to go along with it................

Bill S.

Musttanguy wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

I think it will look perfect along with the Cervini's cowl hood and side skirts... leave the stock rear bumper alone so the tailpipes will show...

Reply to
RioRedGT

Hey... whatever blows your dress up!

Kate

| > ategory=33640 | >

| > So what do ya think ? | >

| > I am seriously considering it for the 97 5.0 coupe | >

| > TIM -aka- | > snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate