Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me too"
brand to Lexus, Infinity, lower-end Mercedes, etc.
Reply to
RichA
well...that is what is wrong with America ......
Oh! THAT's what's wrong with America. Well. So, we fix that and everything's hunky dory?
dwight
Reply to
dwight

Site Timeline Threads