Ford vs Chevy

I guess it is time to trade up. My `95 is only 350hp and averages more like 26mpg if I don't really ye-ha the entrance & exit ramps. Which isn't very often. A change up from the stock Goodyear's to Firestone SZ-50's picked me up almost 2mpg.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

The high-end V8 F-bodies and Corvette's shared the same engine all through the 90's right up until the F-bodies death. The F-Bodies were slightly de-tuned by changes in both manifolds & exhaust to deliberately keep their HP under the Vettes.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

"ZombyWoof" wrote

quitcherbitchen. :) the 302 in my daily driver '68 Ranchero gets ~270hp and

13mpg.
Reply to
66 6F HCS

Twas a bit of humor.