A good evening at HRP

I took the 351'd '89 GT to Baytown last night to see how the cooler air would do for it.

Speed was pretty much the same at 106.67, but ET went down .28 secs. to

13.277. Not too bad for the 60' time of 2.09 that street tires give up.

Anyone else there last night?

bradtx

Reply to
bradtx

going tomorrow night! will be in silver 05 saleen twin turboed by fastlane

Reply to
J. Sprauer

J., I'll be at the airshow, let us know how you do. Sounds like a fun ride!

bradtx

Reply to
bradtx

ok