Fox Mustang's GT40 vs Cobra vs Stock intake to valve cover clearance???

Regarding fox Mustang body style '87-93, I was hoping somebody would know the answer to this question. What is the clearance from a stock valve cover to the intake of a GT40 vs. a Cobra vs. stock with out using any spacers? If unsure would you happen to know which would give the most clearance of the three? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

height of the valve cover? I cannot visualize clearance from valve cover to intake.

Reply to
chumley

I have an Edelbrock.

Reply to
WindsorFox

On the side that hangs over it can be an issue.

Reply to
WindsorFox