FS: '00 Mustang GT Convertible - Los Angeles

Mint condition with 55,700 miles. Triple black, all options, See pictures and ALL service records at:

Please remove the "*" from my e-mail address before replying.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Hamid

Triple black is a reference to '98 convertables with balck paint, black top, and black interior. The '00 Mustang can not be called tripple balck becuse it was not available with a black interior, it's called "Charcoal".

Reply to
WraithCobra

Thanks for the info, I had no idea it was for the 98 verts. They actually came with a black interior? Must have looked nice! Any pics anywhere?

Hamid