GT Troopers

Hey folks...

Just thought I'd give the s. Florida people in here a heads up... It seems the Palm Beach Troopers down here have at least one Mustang GT Squad car... and guess what... its unmarked, red actually. my mom thought she was going to get nailed doing 80 in a company car, but the trooper went after the guy in front of me. so she called me to warn me of this... being as I have been up in palm beach a bit lately.... so I thought I'd pass this info along, since it is mustang related....

Moral of the story: you can fly through dade and broward... just do the limit in palm beach.

^_^

Reply to
Snowy Rose

"Snowy Rose" wrote in news:XLDWb.1271$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Thanks for the heads up. Hey, I've seen all kinds of unmarked FHP cars from a Dodge Stratus to an F150 today. BTW, the marked Z28s (along with the CVs) are out in full force in Broward and Dade. Big lite-up sign on I-75 south saying "SPEED LIMIT STRICTLY ENFORCED" appeared early this week. The Palmetto is still a raceway though. ;)

Joe Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC Calypso Green '93 Mustang 5.0 LX hatch with a few goodies

Reply to
Joe

I just saw that tonight!!! haha.... of course, that was about 2000 feet down from where someone was in the trees off to the left hand side... fire truck was going to see what it could do. Yeah.... the good old 826.... that's why I take the FIU shuttle from the north campus to the south campus.... ain't driving the palmetto at 8:30 in the morning for a 9:30 class. However, at 1:30 in the morning its quite empty...

I've been noticing that the Camero troopers are getting more and more common lately...

and 595 was crawling with Sheriff's today... it was like a cop fest out there.

Reply to
Snowy Rose

Speaking of increased trooper traffic, I-5 in Washington state seems to be patrolled more heavily than usual. Might be doing another seat-belt enforcement campaign again. WA is big on that. Raised the fine from $86 to $101 now. Probably going to go even higher.

Reply to
Greg B.