FS: 97 GT (NY/NJ/CT tri-state area)

As I'm relocating out of the country, I must sell my Crystal White w/black leather 1997 GT 5-speed.

Preferred Equipment Pkg. 249A P245/45ZRX17 unique aluminum wheels Remote Keyless/Illum Entry Anti-theft Optional rear axle ratio Rear defroster Mach 460 with cassette and CD

95,000 miles. Springs, shocks, strust and tires were replaced at 83,000 miles with progressive rate BBK springs and Edelbrock (Bilstein) shocks and Toyo Proxes T1-S rubber.

Excellent condition inside and out.

Please reply via email to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Bruce Abrams

A price might be helpful....Asking $6,000.

Reply to
Bruce Abrams