Where to find a good Land Rover mechanic in NJ/NY area ?

I've got a 97 Land Rover Disco, and trying to find reliable mechanic in Bergen or Hudson county in NJ or in New York city. Your recommendations are very much appriciated

Reply to
explorerX

Thanks for the suggestion ... I also request my "5 cents" with a non-dealer but professional service in Upstate New York (Buffalo, Niagara, Erie region) If he does BMW's I will also be glad (despite I have found their aftermarkets products and OEM parts, for a 92 325i a much affordable price than for my great friend the DISCO)

Thanks in advance,

-- Juan Pablo Rojas Graphic Designer - Developer Merca-web.com

JPRW