Looking for a 1999 Mustang, NJ area

Hi, I'm looking for A 1999 Mustang in the New Jersey area, for my daughters first car. Must be an automatic, and preferably black. Can be a GT or convert also. Email me if you can help out. Thanks.

Reply to
John

Automatic, I can understand.

But I'm thinking of how well MY daughter would keep up a 6-year-old car with a black finish, and I'm also thinking you might save time by searching instead for gun-metal grey.

dwight (Have you tried

That's where I found my"new" 1993 GT convertible. Be careful, but just use your common sense.)

Reply to
dwight

damn!! u are a cool daddy ... You should really get her a stick ... have you checked out craigslist.org for NY ?

Reply to
Shardool Karnik

did you try

? I found my cobra through there it took some looking but i finally found the one i wanted, and could afford, lol. cobra boy 97 convert

Reply to
cobra boy