FS:C&L Cold air intake combo....

Hi Guys/Gals.... have a C&L Cold Air intake with a diablo Tuner.... and I will pay the shipping. I have used it on my car for about 8 months, and have now invested in a Blower.... Wow... very cool power! I bought in new from Lightning Force Performance in Houston. You can check out the whole system right here where I bought it.... Of course, I didn't get it at that price. I paid a little over $700 for it. Will sell for $425, and I will ship it for free if going to the lower 48 states. Email with any questions:remove no spam james snipped-for-privacy@att.net Thanks Mark will send pics if you want....

Reply to
mark james

Seems I forgot to paste the link where I bought it from... oops.

we go. Mark

Reply to
mark james

This was on my 2007 GT... for a late model S197 Mark

Reply to
mark james