Good Joke

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan
desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find
water, he hurried toward the oasis, only to find a little old Jewish man
at a small stand selling ties..
The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"
The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie?
They are only $15.00"
The Taliban shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need
water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!"
"OK," said the old Jewish man, "It does not matter that you do not want
to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than
that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles,
you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need.
Shalom."
Cursing, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.
"Your stupid brother won't let me in without a tie!"
Reply to
GILL
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:24:56 -0800, GILL rearranged some electrons to say:
And then he blew himself up.
Reply to
david
And you forgot to mention that there has been a price increase on ties. (Commodity trading will do that to you)
Reply to
NotMe

Site Timeline Threads