The Dearly Departed

I sold my 1991 Toyota today.

She was a good ole girl with only 266,000 miles on her.

She still purred every time I twisted her key.

The 4x4 still worked like a champ, and the ride was smoother than the day she was born.

I do have to admit she didn't look as pretty as she did in years past, but at 14 yrs old.... they are not youngsters anymore at that age.

I know that I could have had cosmetic surgery performed on her - but I was worried about her dignity - and now someone else will get to enjoy her original, natural beauty as I have.

So please, everyone that reads this, the next time you get into your Toyota - whether its a Tacoma, Tundra, or even a Camry, give her a toot on the horn for me, will ya.

Thanks,

Wize Guy

PS> I'm not really upset - because I got a younger ( 1994) less mileage (140,000) Pickup. But this one is a 4 banger instead of the trusty 6. So I will still be visiting a.a.t.t for years to come.

Reply to
YSGI