Would you like a v12 in your mustang?

I wonder what ridiculous thing I could do if I had too much money?

Reply to
twk

The first thing that comes to mind is "My name is Bond. James Bond" That ain't my kind of Mustang, but it is interesting.

Dick

Reply to
Dickr

I think that dash alone says 'stay away'. Possibility 1) They ripped out perfectly good ford stuff to have something worse looking for the sake of it being custom. Possibility 2) This is the combination of a wrecked mustang and a wrecked aston and it was too expensive to replace the mustang's dash parts, steering wheel air bag, etc so they made this simple flat panel with aftermarket instruments.

Reply to
Brent