help with clutch making a squeaking noise

I have a 1996 mustang GT an its a POS! the car makes a weird, loud ass squeaking sound when i push in the clutch in. I turned on the car the next morning an it was making clunking an weird ass sounds so i look under the car an 8 or 9 little ball berings fell out, can anybody help me with my POS besides sell it because i dont have the title. What are my options? What are the symptoms of these bearings?

Well... it sounds like a possible release bearing concern but you're spending so much time whimpering that your car is a POS that's hard to glean the symptoms.

I assume that these noises are loudest in the area of the bellhousing and that these noises change somewhat as the clutch pedal is depressed and that they also change with the engine rpm?

Reply to
Jim Warman

it goes away when i pass 3000 rpm....it squeaks when the clutch it depressed an wen its released it rattles an knocks. so the ball berings coming out were from the throw out bearing? would it be okay 2 drive the car while its making these noises like 2 the shop or should i have it towed?

I wouldn't drive it anywhere... If it's the release bearing, it can only damage things even more when you drive or run it.

Reply to
Jim Warman