help with twin turbo problem 05 saleen

Has anyone seen a 05 saleen twin turbo yet?? My friend is building one but at low rpms it keeps going in to failsafe mode.. he has burned over 15 chips and still cant find the problem it runs great at 75+ mph but cruising at

45-65mph after 15 minutes it goes to failsafe any ideas???
Reply to
IsellJeeps

I wouldn't mess with it. That's why your friend payed $50K+ for a saleen. So when something doesn't work right, you can take it back. BTW, I didn't know Saleen was producing a twin turbo car.

Reply to
.boB

saleen is not doing it a very reputable aftermarket company is adding the twins ..they are already on it just gives the failsafe code on the computer at lower speeds

Reply to
IsellJeeps

dayum i was gonna say......

the only saleen that has twin turbos is a version the s7, which from what i read they haven't even built yet...

but if your freind can afford one, well, "salute, don corleone"...

price tag is like, what - 500k!

iirc?

Reply to
Chris Shea

your missing the point THE CAR described is an 05 that we are ADDING twin turbos....

Reply to
IsellJeeps