Here is the CBS news story involving a Mustang

Sure, we have transducers.... Wrong # my @$$.....

Mike King

Could this be the car?

Down & 3 Over, the only Black vert on the page.Click on it and you get a 404 error, almost as if the page was taken downfor some reason, hmmmm...

Reply to
Mike King

I have to openly wonder what kind of 'favors' she had to be doing for her boss to get help covering this up. Or maybe what info she has on him. (assuming of course the boss was male)

Reply to
Brent P

That outfit is local to me. I have had nothing but bad experiences with them and Tom has a horrible reputation with most of the local clubs. The story broke quite some back and was a huge gossip on a local forum I participate in. I hope they get what they deserve if they in fact sold this woman a mustang who was trying to buy transducers.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Andy, is that local group only for newer Mustangs? If not, could you let me know what it is,please? thanks, Russ (Apache Junction)

Reply to
Russ Osborne

Russ,

They are all late model mustangs. 87 - brand new. There are two parts to their business one that does performance modifications, basically a speed shop. The other is a salvage yard. The salvage yard is very impressive. A large yard with mustang after mustang lined up and you pick the parts. The only problem is they are on the high end of the price scale and customer service was pretty bad the few times I was there. I also had called ahead requesting parts just to arrive and have them be in horrible condition (unacceptable as far as I am concerned).

Hope this helps, Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Nah, they just messed up the link... ;)

is the correct one.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Sounds like "a FRONT" business for Money laundering to me.

Reply to
Katmandu

I had a bad experience with the old man from there. I asked if he was interested in my wrecked 88. Based on previous calls to them when I was looking for parts I knew that they were selling similar doors (with full electrics) for several hundred apiece. He acted like he'd be doing me a favor by giving me a couple hundred for the whole car. If he didn't want to buy it, that's fine, but his attitude pissed me off.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy