Hit a loop

Connection spotty. Wasn't sure if it had posted until the third attempt.

Reply to
Wound Up

Must have been salt on the roads LOL!

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah, it spun me around but good.

I will just say that in the NE, they did salt the living shyte out of the roads, so this is not entirely unfamiliar to me. Pulling a big Bobcat/backhoe on a trailer equipped with 60 psi poly tires at zero F, and hitting a salt dune in the middle of a big intersection made my adrenal glands wring themselves out once. If the trailer goes, you follow. People scattered. Thank God I re-checked those load binders.

Another factor is that when it's cold, rubber is obviously harder. A lot of people don't seem to understand that. I am forever getting out of the idiot's ways.

I'm so very ready for winter to be over... the Mustang has napped for nearly three months, and I'm sick of the Tempo's 98 hp ;^)

Reply to
Wound Up

"Wound Up" | | I'm so very ready for winter to be over... the Mustang has napped for | nearly three months, and I'm sick of the Tempo's 98 hp ;^)

Me too. I have cabin fever so bad that I am ready to burn the cabin down so I have a reason to go outside!

| | | -- | Wound Up | ThunderSnake #65 |

Reply to
SVTKate

Heh.. I find myself running unnecessary errands often. It's gotten bad... Feb. must be my least favorite month, because it's "c'mon already" with winter. Soon my unnecessary errands will just be done much more quickly!

Reply to
Wound Up