2000 4.6 Engine cover

Reply to
Joey Pankiw

Well I bought the cover for my 2000 GT and am pleased with it.

was a little concerned that it would be a nightmare to install but itwent smooth. It took 10 minutes max to remove 4 bolts and attach theAluminum bracket.

Reply to
niederwalluf

I can think of some better uses for that kinda cash...

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

I was a little concerned that it would be a nightmare to install but it> went smooth. It took 10 minutes max to remove 4 bolts and attach the> Aluminum bracket.

Reply to
<memset

Daytona 500 coming up... $170 US could fuel a pretty good party.

Whatever floats yer boat.... I'm reminded of an old hotrodder saying.... if it don't go, chrome it...

2&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT> > I was a little concerned that it would be a nightmare to install but it> > went smooth. It took 10 minutes max to remove 4 bolts and attach the> > Aluminum bracket.> >

Reply to
Jim Warman

If it makes you happy...

What the hell, one more thing to hold the heat in.

But DAMN, you could have bought so many other great FUNCTIONAL mods with that much cash. The important thing is that YOU like it.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top (with a nekkid engine... whoo hoo!)

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| > 2&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT| > > I was a little concerned that it would be a nightmare to install but it | > > went smooth. It took 10 minutes max to remove 4 bolts and attach the | > > Aluminum bracket. | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Lot of money for a piece of plastic. Then again, if you park your car at a show with the hood open it might get some looks. (don't tell me you're one of those people that drives around without a hood ???) :-)

Rein