Holley Systemax Heads Auction

A NEW Pair of Part#s Holley 300-551-2 Small Block 302 Ford New in OEM boxes. They have been in storage for 3 years and now the project is not going to happen! Best offer by Saturday Noon, 11-1-03. High confirmed Bid as of today Still $650.00. I would end the auction immediately for an offer of $800.00, (which is around what I have in them.) Just email for Actual pictures if you want them.

I know this board is not ebay, but I don't want to lose any more than I have to on this deal. I am told the current summit retail value is $1200.00.

Go to Link :

all specs.

Will Ship but buyer pays my actual shipping costs. Payment with Money Ordr or Cshrs CK

Email snipped-for-privacy@cox.net Remove NOsPaMMIN to reply

Reply to
John Doe

Take your fake auction, and your fake "highest bid" and leave.........

There, can't say it any plainer than that, now can I............

Nobody here is stupid enough to fall for this, and your posting it over and over will not get you anyone here................

Don't go away angry, just go away...............

John Doe wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

No fake Bill. Sorry you feel that way, but hey it is your loss. I have agreed not to post the winner's name, but I hope THEY post the great deal they got to show you that you were wrong!

Reply to
John Doe

I H8 people that post here just to sell crap with no intention of being part of our group. Regular members usually just block people like you, "kerplunk"...

Reply to
Mike King

So sorry to infringe on YOUR group. I thought this group was open to all. I simply wanted to direct this item to someone who might appreciatethe good deal it will end up being. I have tried to be cordial, but with the few NG Monger Overseers like yourself and Bill S, it is difficult. I have "lurked" in the NG for quite some time. Go Kerplunk yourself and don't take the joy out of it for everyone.

Reply to
John Doe

Make us all happy and go back to lurking! I'm sure you've read the charter for this newsgroup (Bill has posted over a dozen time since I joined this group). If you are just here to sell your stuff, then you are going to get flamed or killfiled.

Welcome to my killfile pile!

Reply to
Greg B.

A copy of the news groups charter is attached. As for your legitimate auction, since there is no third party overseer, it can only be considered bullshit. As for overseer of this group(aka:"on record coordinator"), most certainly, read the charter.....That would be me.....................Since 1995.......................

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ CHARTER-Dated December 11th, 1995 =======

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang is intended to be an unmoderated newsgroup to support discussion amongst Ford Mustang enthusiasts. Discussion will include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours. Allowing the use of an "on record coordinator" for the use of dealing with the posting of commercial advertisers, massive cross posted "off topic" posts, and the occasional flamer. Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long as they are in-keeping with the Mustang theme. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill S.

John Doe wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Oh mighty Moderator I beg your forgiveness in my ignorance of your interpretation of the hidden creed. Pardon this question oh overseer, but exactly how is the listing of this item for Sale (auction) a deviation to your NG charter. I just read that the group is open to ...

"include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours... And Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long asthey are in-keeping with the Mustang theme."

I believe my post meets your criterea. You're probably Just having a bad week???

Rest assured YOUR group will be removed from my watching list after I make someone the great deal I promised! I'm not a scammer. I'm really mad that my project is toast and your NG is showing no sympathy.

Enjoy Your Regular Minions. With acceptance like this, you sure won;t broaden the group's gene pool.

Reply to
John Doe

John, it's not that you're not welcome, but it's the continuous posting over and over and over and over about your heads. Hey, if we were interested, you'd get some e-mail or another post about it. You admittedly only got 1, so obviously we're not interested. By the continued posting, it only aggravates the rest of us who have to sort through it again, and again, and again. We don't mind discussion, even if it is heated debate, but it seems the only reason you're here is to sell your damn heads!

We all love our cars and sometimes a project falls through, as you say yours has. I'm sorry about that. I've been working on my 66 for almost 3 years now! I'm tired of messing around and want to get it finished. This is where I come for instruction, advice, renewed enthusiasm, etc.

I don't come here to sell stuff and I don't come here to buy stuff. As probably all the rest of us do also. It's one thing to say, "hey I got an extra whatever I don't need and it's for sale", or, "hey anybody got a whatever I can buy?", but all you've done in all your posts is repeat yourself into annoyance about the damn Holley heads.

Either join the group, and participate in the discussions, or go away.

Scott W '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams