Holley Bugsprays

Anybody here use Holley Bugspray carbs? I've seen a single and a double kit on eBay. I remember reading about them when I was a teen in Hot Rod. The hot rodding your VW engine book has them in there, too. I just got that book. Have to admit I was a little disappointed. I was worried about it being dated and it surely is. But I don't think it was a total bust. I was just hoping for more information. Dan

Reply to
bcdlr