Hood Gas Struts?

I saw a newer mustang with gas struts holding up the hood instead of the prop rod. Said he got them from a Mustang supplier in US for about $20 . Anybody hazard a guess where I can get them. They were with brackets and were bolted to the hood and inner fender/fender lip.

Thanks

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

Google is your friend....

WindsorFox[SS]

I've got the ones from Redline Tuning.... I went with the Elite kit...

John S.