How do I get more info on my Car? 1967 Stang

How would I get more info on my cars history?

Thanks...

Ron...

Reply to
Ron Provost

"Ron Provost" a écrit dans le message de news:HuNHb.199935$ea%. snipped-for-privacy@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Reply to
elmo

watch the history channel or go to

and do a search for mustang and they you can get the tape on the mustang.... how it originated and when and how it got to where it is today.......

Reply to
jim

Ron, I have had great success calling the former owners (from previous registration) and following the thread on the car. On my last 67, the seller knew very little when we bought it. After he transferred the paperwork, we contacted the former owner, who gave us 10 years history as well as a garage of extra parts free.

Obviously if you do not have any of the paperwork it gets a whole lot harder.

Good luck digging!

Bob

Reply to
pony67