foobar gets war lesson

>If we lost, where is the Iraqi Republican Guard? Oh, right... They're

>>DEAD. And where is Saddam? Ah, yes, he's in prison now. >> >>I must admit, Hurc - I've never seen the level of stupidity you exhibit >>before. It is truly astounding. Embarrassing, true, but impressive >>nonetheless. >>

LMFAO

how many us soldiers got killed today?

lmfao BWHAHAHAHA

behead the marine i like it

h u r c a s t

Reply to
gcarmingiha

You can try to goad, but the fact of the matter is that you can't argue any point I've made. You're an idiot, plain and simple. You couldn't catch a clue if its ass was stapled to the floor.

I have no doubt you would. The sad thing is, you say it like it's a badge of honor. The rest of us see how pathetic that sentiment is.

What a complete waste of skin. Why do you insist on proving to the group over and over what a moron you are? What is wrong with you that the only attention you can get is when you are trying to be offensive? Note I said "trying to be." You are so feeble that your attempts just invoke pity, not irritation.

What a sad little person you are.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar

You know, you can go to the zoo and tell a monkey that he's a monkey all day. When you leave he still won't have a clue what you were talking about. You must know by now that this troll is the same.

Reply to
D.K.R.

While I agree with the argument, there's still something in me that refuses to believe that this is anything more than a put-on. There is just no way that anyone could be as twisted as this and still breathe.

Of course, if it WERE a put-on, the incredible body of work and the sheer amount of time consumed in the effort would STILL lead to the conclusion that we're dealing here with a twisted mind.

I've heard stories about single-minded pretzels out there, but there have never been any in my own world. It's like a three-day old scab. You know you shouldn't go poking around, but you just have to lift up a corner and see what happens.

dwight

Reply to
dwight