I Love Spring

Well it is getting to that time of year when I take the car out of the garage and get it up and running again. My question is what are some of the things I should do before bringing on stang back out on the road?

Reply to
Nick

Doesn't that depend on: What you did before you parked it? If you ran it at all during it's winter storage? What it needed before you parked it?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Change the oil, do a lube job, check your hose clamps, check the belts and tire pressure. Change the fuel filter, dump a can of good carb/fuel inj. cleaner in it... flush the antifreeze, and check the brake fluid, flush if necessary. Never had one with an AT for long enough, but I'd consider doing a filter and fluid change too. Keep an eye on things, look for leaks for a few days....

Reply to
Wound Up