ok i'm buying a 2001 GT convertable

hopefully if everything goes ok and if I don't change my mind by Monday I'm buying a 2001 Mustang GT convertible, flowmasters, cold air intake, color is a firemist red, (right color name I think) leather,auto, 6 disc CD, car seems to run really well, 62,000 miles on it. for 13,300 the owner is selling it because he wants a stick Z-28 . car drives and handles very well and rides ok. for some reason it runs much better and faster than the 2002 mustang GT Stick I drove last week, this car is much faster don't know what the deal is there.

only one problem that I have found and the guy and I have worked that out is the left rear window sometimes goes out. had this same problem with my 92 and just had to replace the motor and it's not that big of a deal I've done it before and can do it again. takes about an hour to do.

I'll let you guys know if I decide to get it Monday or not and try to post pics if and when I do.

Oh and if anyone wants a autocheck run for the next 60 days send me the VIN and I'll run it for you. you will have to post it here and I'll post back as I have my email server setup to only accept mail from authorized users only, less Spam that way.

Reply to
Defiant

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:36:04 -0500, "Defiant" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I haven't checked NADA, but the price seems a little on the high-side, at least for my area.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

All of the above means he has prolly run the ASS of this Mustang and still isn't satisfied whth what it has to offer. But what the hell.

| car drives and handles very well and rides ok. for some reason it runs much | better and faster than the 2002 mustang GT Stick I drove last week, this car | is much faster don't know what the deal is there.

Like a floosey on Ladies Night? There must be SOME reason. Are you sure he told you everything he has done to it? Maybe the other car was a turd.

| | only one problem that I have found and the guy and I have worked that out is | the left rear window sometimes goes out. had this same problem with my 92 | and just had to replace the motor and it's not that big of a deal I've done | it before and can do it again. takes about an hour to do. | | I'll let you guys know if I decide to get it Monday or not and try to post | pics if and when I do. | | Oh and if anyone wants a autocheck run for the next 60 days send me the VIN | and I'll run it for you. | you will have to post it here and I'll post back as I have my email server | setup to only accept mail from authorized users only, less Spam that way. |

Good luck to you... hope it turns out to be a good-un!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Defiant

I'll bet it's only a recording error. Probably missing first digit 6 or 7 (6150 or 7150). Only a month and a week apart for the two events.

Reply to
Richard

Looks like someone left the trip odometer on. :)

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

you know that is a good point, i hadn't thought about that. still wonder about the duplicate title thing but i'm sure it's just a paper work foul up. the car is financed locally right now. i'm gonna call the local ford dealership Monday morning and see if there are any TSB's on this car and see if my buddy that works there might be able to pull up and info on this car. Defiant

Reply to
Defiant