I'm Published!

It's official today, I'm now a contributing editor for Mustang & Fords magazine, at least for their website. I've been assigned four technical articles so far, and the first two are now up on the website at

The articles are on C-stripe and trunk carpet kit installations. The two for next month are on Cobra Jet hood scoop and Pertronix installations. It's simple stuff, but very fun to write, and best of all, I get paid to do it. I'm hoping that if they continue to like my work, I may get a chance to write for M&F or maybe MM magazines themselves. Sure is different from writing technical archaeological reports!

----------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Congratulations Laurie! ;)

Fantastic news on -all- the articles and the promotion!!

Reply to
Wound Up

Great goin'! Now maybe *you* can talk them into using my Torino as a dragstrip flogger like Mopar Muscle's Coronet. They need drag tech.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Congrats, Laurie ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

themselves.

Reply to
<memset

--

I'll give it my best shot, you never know....

----------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Suckers!!!!

($1 to the movie "Big")

themselves.

Congrats!

Mark ThunderSnake #17

Reply to
Mark Cook

Congratulations Laurie! A job well done :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:06:58 -0700, "Laurie S." wrote something wonderfully witty:

Congrats

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Nice work! Congrats!

Hey, you happen to know if that trunk carpet kit fits 67/68 Cougars?

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

I don't know offhand, but I'll try and find out.

----------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Congrats! You're doing something I think most of us in here aspire to do some day.

So does this mean you get to test drive really cool cars?

Patrick '93 Cobra

website

Reply to
NoOption5L

Oh no, that's beyond my job description, other than driving the two cool cars that I own. ;)

--------------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Nice article Laurie. Is that your first? Gotta be a lotta pride there!

Next - do one on soundproofing.

Have a great day.

John H

John H

Yes, those two are my first, thanks!. I don't get to select topics, because I'm assigned what to write on. However, I'm going to be doing an article for Mustang Times (MCA magazine) on installing a 1970 22-gallon gas tank in a 68 Mustang, which is what I did with my fastback.

------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Maybe you can sneak in an alternate 34-gallon.

Reply to
CobraJet

that's wonderful! Best wishes!

PS--remember to POLISH POLISH POLISH!