I need installation procedure Garage Storage

nelly dean

Storage,then I would like to recommended you on this website-

Are you really that stupid or do you just think everyone else on Usenet is that stupid? Do you even know WTF Usenet it?

219.91.144.218 India Karnataka Bengalore You Telecom India Pvt Ltd
Reply to
WindsorFo

I don't understand the question. You want to install "garage storage"? Shelves? Cabinets? Try Lowes or Home Depot, or some place like that.

Or are you going to store your mustang in a garage?

Reply to
twk

Initiating server query ... Looking up the domain name for IP: 219.91.144.218 The domain name for the IP address is: 218-144-91-219.static.youbroadband.in Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80 No response was received from the machine and port at that IP. The machine may be offline or the connection port may be stealthed. Query complete.

Reply to
Dike Melanis

Neither, He's spamming.

Reply to