I saw a license plate today

It read SNK2818, it was on a POS 4 door car. I thought damn that's perfect for a 4.6 Cobra or Mustang!

Reply to
winze

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

I wonder if they had a Cobra and transfered the plate.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Probably just a random number plate....