What does STP mean?

After reading about oil & filters this question came to mind, I know STP doesn't mean "Stop That Pecking" LOL

Reply to
winze

Scientifically Treated Petroleum.........

Reply to
Jim Warman
** After reading about oil & filters this question came to mind, I know ** STP doesn't mean "Stop That Pecking" LOL

Shit that pours.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

Reply to
Gill

== really thick oil!!! Dodgem

Reply to
Dodgem440

Depends on the frame of reference:

In Chemistry:

Standard Temperature and Pressure

In Popular Music:

Stone Temple Pilots

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

The story I heard...... STP was derived from a process the Germans developed in WW2 for their desert operations..... truth or fiction I can't say but I imagine it would make for a good read...... WTF???? You got some Blue Ovals in yer blood???

Jim Warman

I was told STP was originally a Studebaker Packard product. And that's what STP stood for. Strange stories.....

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Stupid tiny penis.

Reply to
Fao, Sean

how about Stop That Posting?

Reply to
winze

Reply to
Brian from Home

It means Stupid Troll Post! Brian at Home, maybe when you get off mommy's tit you can get out of the house?

Reply to
winze

I was just doing a Google search for a message I had posted and came across this (ironically, it doesn't even show up on my news server). I swear to you that I did not post this message. Do a Google search on any of the messages I've sent and you will see that I'm not the type to post stupid crap like this. I'm certain it came from my computer so I apologize for the immaturity of the person that was using my computer around that time.

Reply to
Fao, Sean