I started my own revolution.

It is called "Message Rules",

If subject line contains " blackspot " then delete.......

bu bye

StuK

the many wallpaper lamented incongruously to repent a large rodent

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Euh?

Reply to
Serge

Must have been one of those "I posted before my 3rd cup of coffee" type of posts.

Reply to
Greg B.

Reply to
John W

This group of ass feeders going around usenet trying to promote this new "anti-corporation" to market shoes. Go to their website and they kindly ask for "investment" money. Has to do with the "blackspot" shoes.

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Is it really a revolution if you are the only one taking part?

Reply to
Steve B

Hey, if we can have an army of one..then I dont see why he cant have a revolution of one

Reply to
Matt

The other voices in my head are helping out too.... ;^) StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet